(TKY-346) Marketing internship at Game Localization company
Number of staff
Japanes Language Required
Notes from the IIJ Team
This company’s mission is “Boundless Entertainment”. Through four main areas of business operations they use localization to provide one-stop solutions for entertainment and a wide variety of other types of content to the world. Their new project is to connect Japanese companies to foreign talents all over the world.
– Maintenance and operation of Social Media
– Content creation (articles, interview, job offers)
– Participation in the marketing strategy
– Depending on profile, work on Analytics, SEO and/or designs
– Help prepare marketing materials
– Minimum Postgraduate level in Marketing, Communication, Programming, or another relevant field
– Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
– Design or programming knowledge is a plus
– Proactive and energetic, tech-savvy, detail-oriented
– Proven strong and effective communication skills
Apply to this specific internship occasion. One of our consultant will contact you and assist you to get this internship.