(TKY-351) Software Engineering Internship at E-Commerce Company
Number of staff
Japanes Language Required
Notes from the IIJ Team
Its B2B2C e-commerce platform is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest by sales. The company operates Japan’s biggest Internet bank and third-largest credit card company (by transaction value). It also offers e-commerce, fintech, digital content and communications services to over 1 billion members around the world.
– Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
– Knowledge of agile methodologies
– Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C++
– Familiarity with one or more databases: MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB
– Ability to adapt to a changing environment
– Ability to learn new concepts and software
Apply to this specific internship occasion. One of our consultant will contact you and assist you to get this internship.