(TKY-384) Recruitment, HR Internship
Number of staff
Japanes Language Required
Notes from the IIJ Team
International multi-brand staffing organisation providing permanent and contract staff to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors. Operates across ten specialist brands and employ over 2,600 people in 15 countries across the world.
To establish a sound understanding about the Japan labor market and the recruitment industry in Japan. To gain, through training and observation, a fundamental understanding about the sales process in Recruitment.
Each day your ‘team leader’ or mentor will set your daily tasks and objectives. This will include but is not limited to:
– Administrative work such as name card filing, data entry, market research, answering the telephone, resupplying the office inventory.
– Resume screening and responses – responding to applications on job boards.
– Job posting – posting jobs on the job boards we use.
– Candidate regeneration/update requests – contacting candidates who we have not been in contact with for a while.
– Job lead generation – using online sources such as Glassdoor and LinkedIn gather information on possible business development opportunities.
– Resume formatting – creating resumes on the format.
– Market research – identifying potential new market opportunities.
– Candidate searches: Using our Salesforce CRM conduct searches for consultant’s live jobs.
Apply to this specific internship occasion. One of our consultant will contact you and assist you to get this internship.