(TKY-387) Market Research & Data Analysis Internship
Number of staff
Japanes Language Required
Notes from the IIJ Team
The company asks the question, “How can we help people find more joyful and satisfying work, jobs, or careers?” In our current phase, our focus is to provide a suite of tools to recruitment and professional services companies, designed to dramatically reduce the administrative aspects of their daily work. Our tools are built from the ground up utilizing machine learning and artificial intelligence to support human decision making. The more our customers use our tools, the more effective they can be in their quest to find people work that offers genuine gratification. Because helping people is our focus, we prioritize their data privacy.
– Use LinkedIn, company websites, and job postings to build a market map of recruitment, staffing, and other professional services firms in the Tokyo area
– Conduct competitor product research by visiting company websites and review websites; final deliverable will be in the form of a report
Web & Product Design
– Use applications to create and change UI mockups based on user feedback
– Test the prototype for functionality and errors
– Review and analyze product usage and marketing website traffic via AWS console and Google Analytics
– Use data visualization techniques to explain complex scenarios to a wide audience quickly
Good eye for web design UX/UI, keen interest in design
Capability to draw insights from data
Ability to use, or quickly learn, applications such as Sketch, Invision, Webflow and Omnigraffle
Apply to this specific internship occasion. One of our consultant will contact you and assist you to get this internship.